Coconut and lime … is there any other more summery combination than this one? I think not …. Fabulous exotic scents that travels you to beaches, islands and summer vacations. This frozen coconut and lime juice is a must for the hot summer afternoons, after sunbathing. And on warm evenings, for that matter, if you add a bit of rum!
It is very simple and fast juice to make. And it is really low calorie! You just blend three ingredients in a blender with some ice and it’s ready. Coconut milk, lime juice and a little sugar or stevia, and you’re done! The sour taste of lime juice makes it super refreshing and invigorating, while coconut milk shaken with ice, gives a milkshake texture. When I found the recipe on Smitten Kitchen, I knew I had to fix it.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup lime juice (you will need 3-4 limes)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups crushed, or, small ice cubes
- 3 tbsp stevia powder, or sugar (superfine is better)
- Blend all ingredients together until it reaches the consistency you desire.
- Serve and decorate with lime slices.
I guess that you’ve probably figured out by now that I really love lime …. I do!
Nutritional Facts per Serving
|Calories||Carbohydrates||Sugars||Total Fat||Saturated Fat||Proteins||Dietary Fibers|