Make yourself a fragrant and hot coffee and join me enjoying these chocolate muffins. You don’t need any other excuse to make them; they are simple and easy enough. Besides, they won’t you “load” you with many guilts! 😉
These triple chocolate muffins are made with Greek strained yoghurt, some butter, 2 eggs, cocoa, white and dark chocolate. No food processor is required and yes, they are very tasty.
I won’t hold you up anymore. I know you want to run to your kitchen and make them immediately!
- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup white chocolate, cut into small-sized pieces
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 ¼ cups Greek strained yoghurt 2% fat
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 80 g. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 190oC/375oF. Line a muffin pan with muffin paper liners.
- Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl. Add the white and dark chocolate and stir.
- Place the beaten eggs, yogurt, sugar and melted butter in another bowl and mix well.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir gently, until just combined.
- Using 2 spoons equally divide the batter into the paper liners and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let them cool for 5 minutes and then remove muffins from the pan and place them on a rack to cool.
- And if you're wondering ... yes, you can eat them warm, as well! 😉